Ali Lohan Breast Implants Rumor: Lindsay Lohan Denied Ali Lohan Had Breast Implants

Meet Aliana "Ali" Lohan, the little sister of lesbian actress Lindsay Lohan! Ali Lohan, the co-star of Living with Lohans, is being speculated to have done a boob job to have implants to augment her breasts. 

Photo of Ali Lohan attending VH1 Big in '06 Awards. Sister Lindsay Lohan Denied Ali Lohan Had Breast Implants on August 14, 2008

File photo: Ali Lohan attended VH1 Big in '06 Awards at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, CA on Dec. 2, 2006. At the time, Lohan's chest was almost unnoticed. (Image credit: PR Photos)

The Ali Lohan implants speculation was just erected after Ali Lohan was photographed a much-fuller chest (photo here) than before at August 9's Jonas Brothers concert in East Hampton, NY.

The rumor was debunked by sis Lindsay Lohan, who wrote in an entry titled Are They Real? on her blog August 14:

Hey everyone… I just had to share something that came up today and it made me feel a bit sick to my stomach. So, here’s the visual: Me and my friend Patrick walking into a store, and two paparazzi come up out of nowhere (like usual) and start throwing questions at me… one of them being, “Hey Lindsay, what do you have to say about people commenting on your sisters implants?” WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My response simply was, “Did you really just ask me that? She is a 14 year old girl, and you are a pedophile!” I was caught out of nowhere so I didn’t really come up with the proper response at the time. There’s many other things that I felt like saying, but why give it to a random guy with a camera so that he can make money!

All I am trying to say is that I was raised with a wonderful family surrounding me. Of course we have our ups and downs, but all in all my mother taught us to appreciate what we have been given. Nor would she ever encourage, or allow a 14 year old child to alter her body. I am not judging people that do, but I am just saying that its not something that my family finds necessary to do, especially when you’re not even fully developed yet! It is hard enough being 14 years old and you have enough insecurities to begin with, then add being in the public eye… I just find it really disconcerting that people have to focus on the negative and that some people are sooooo bored with their own lives that they need to manifest lies to hurt another person.

Photo of Ali Lohan leaving The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 New York City Premiere. Sister Lindsay Lohan Denied Ali Lohan Had Breast Implants on August 14, 2008
File photo: Ali Lohan was seen leaving The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 New York City Premiere at Ziegfeld Theatre, 141 West 54th Street, New York City on July 28, 2008. The developed breast of Ali Lohan caused a stir in the celebrity blogosphere days later when US Magazine published a photo of Ali Lohan's much-enhanced boobs. (Image credit: PR Photos)

Blog Archive