Jennifer Aniston GQ: Jennifer Aniston January GQ Magazine Cover Photo & Interview

jennifer_aniston-gq-magazine cover photo

Jennifer Aniston appeared and was interviewed for the 2009 January issue of GQ Magazine. The 39-year-old Marley Me star posed in a freaking hot body (pictured above) for the cover of the magazine which will hit the stands on December 23. In her interview, Jennifer Aniston clarified the pregnancy rumor, poked fun on Angelina Jolie and talked about her feelings on boyfriend John Mayer among other things. Below are some excerpts what Brad Pitt's ex told to GQ:

"I am not having his[John Mayer] baby. And I have not popped the question. ... Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I’d heard … you know, uh ‘Your Body’ – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it’s just great to sit and be witness t that. It’s kind of like, Whoa!

The funny thing is, people don’t realize we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends. “That’d be hysterical: I’ve got Zahara on my hip, and Knox…

Blog Archive