Sucker Punch Premier Screening

Got the tickets for Sucker Punch from Nuffnang. I somehow knew the movie is gona be ........
Offered my other ticket to Baoly. I was so afraid that she has no topic to talk with us bloggers.


Photobucket
Oh well, we ALL do have a topic in common. Hottest topic about a blogger. All i can say is this blogger, is close to extinction because she's so rare that everyone are talking bout her. Including Baoly. Don't wana mention names.




Class ends at 4pm, had some discussion with debate team and my lecturer. So arrived home around 5pm. I promised all of them I'm gona tell them a story when we meet for dinner. Its not story, more like a warning notice. So I parked my car at Baoly's place. This time she insisted to drive, just in case ehem.


Met them all at Sushi Zanmai.
Photobucket


Attendees
Baboon Tan and Carmen. Kianfai. Elwyn.
Chuen, Tony and Jayren. Baoly, me, Bernard.
Photobucket
*Picture credits to Baboon Tan*


Once i arrived, Baboon asked what's my story. And Carmen made a smart guess, and you know what she said "We have been talking bout the same thing". Of course me and Baoly were stunned. Mouth couldn't close.




Had Curry Chicken Katsu, and i was so full. Sushi rice is so filling! Chuen helped me to collect the tickets while i eat. The tickets were so pretty. Had 3-D effect and a matte touch.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and Elwyn. So sorry again for posting ur license on fb. >.<


Photobucket


Here's a lil bit spoiler bout this movie.
Babydoll is the lead actress and she was sent to the House of Mentally Ill after accidentally killing her little sister. She was trying to protect her sister from her stepfather but the gunshot was directed to her sister. Then, when she was sent to the House of Mentally Ill and that's when her journey to fight for freedom begins. There will be a man, which i have no idea where he comes from. He's imaginary friend of Babydoll that will help them find freedom. The House of Mentally Ill is something like hooker center where the girls dance to impress the mayor.




Reasons why you should watch this movie.
1. The graphics are freaking coolio.
2. The soundtrack are nice. Ahhh ehhhhh~~
3. The girls are so HOT!!!!!!
Photobucket
Sweet Pea, Amber , Babydoll
Rocket , Madam Gorski , Blondie


4. Costumes wore by the girls are awesome. The corset are smexay!!!
Photobucket


5. Makes me feel the girl power when i watch this movie.


6. If you've been admiring Vanessa Hudgens like me, then you should watch this movie. Though she's not the main character.
Photobucket




Reasons why i'm confused are :
1. Once Babydoll starts dancing, the videocam will move around her and pop! She's in a battlefield with a bunch of robots, samurai, alien looking creature. Robots which are 5 times larger than the girls. They defeat all of those with knife and guns. -__-


2. When one of them for example Rocket dies in the battlefield. She dies in reality. Ok, i'm confused of what i'm talking now but its true. When she dies in Babydoll's imagination, she dies in reality.


3. There are dragons.....They had to cut the throat of a baby dragon, and put the hand in the throat and get the 2 diamond and spark to light up fire. -__-?


4. Baoly beside me kept questioning me what's going on. Adding to my confusion.




Overall, i'll rate this movie 6/10.


I'm happy to meet all the bloggers cuz they're so nice and happening. =)
Warm and friendly and etc..
Hope to see them soon.


Blog Archive