Hatyai Hansa Superclub Ladyboys Cabarets Photos for Creative Commons

Earlier this year, I had a wonderful trip to Hatyai, Songkhla province in souther Thailand. Being to Thailand, aside from feeling for its Buddhist atmosphere and Tomyam cruises, I had a getaway to Hatyai Hansa Cafe Super Club for watching the Thai Cabaret show. Of course, I was totally entertained by those gorgeous ladyboys' performance, though they just mechanically performed along with the melodies. From the beginning to end, I unstoppingly pressed the shutter button of my entry-level DSLR Nikon D40 which was equipped with Nikkor AF-S 55-200mm/f4-5.6 G IF-ED DX VR long focal length lens. Now I'd like to share those stunning (and some were joker-ish) ladyboys picture with all you guys. Feel free to re-use, because they are released under CC-BY-SA 3.0 License, as long as you give due credits to this entry. Enjoy!


Creative Commons License






(Hatyai Hansa Superclub Ladyboys pictures for Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 license)

Blog Archive