Miley Cyrus Tachycardia Fears: Miley Cyrus Suffers From Tachycardia Heart Condition

Miley Cyrus Pictures, Images and Photos

Miley Cyrus picture via photobucket

Miley Cyrus has Tachycardia Heart Condition! Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus suffers from tachycardia, which causes her heart rate to speed up exceeding the normal range. The 16-year-old pop singer has revealed her rare heart condition in the upcoming autobiography, Miles to Go.

Miley claims that the Tachycardia heart condition doesn’t threat against her life but does bother her, especially when she is onstage every time.

The type of tachycardia I have isn’t dangerous. It won’t hurt me, but it does bother me. There is never a time onstage when I’m not thinking about my heart.

Wish Miley Cyrus is healthy for ever!

Blog Archive