An Uncle and A Housewife


"Brokeback Mountain star Jake Gyllenhaal desperately wanted to prove he was a good uncle to new niece Ramona, but became overwhelmed when he attempted to change her diaper.The star's sister Maggie gave birth to a daughter in October (2006) and he wanted to get the full experience of trying to care for her.He explains, "I'm an uncle. It's great. It's amazing - except for the diaper changing, which I did once and will never go back to again until it is my own child."I wanted to try it out. I wanted to see what it was like. So she handed me my niece and I put her down on the changing table and I un-knotted her organic diaper."I (was gagging) and handed her back!"
Source: http://intogossip.blogspot.com


"Gwyneth Paltrow, who has been on a bit of a self-imposed career hiatus since becoming a wife and mother, says she's excited to get back to work – but calls the last three years the best of her life.

The Shakespeare in Love Oscar winner, who most recently starred in "Running with Scissors", said, however, that her other job has been just as fulfilling as acting.
"I've been at home being a housewife, which is amazing and I've loved every second of it," she told Winfrey's pal Gayle King backstage at the Academy Awards. She also called being wife (to Coldplay singer Chris Martin) and mother (to Apple, 2, and Moses, 10 months) "definitely the hardest job."

Up next for Paltrow: "Dirty Tricks", which is scheduled to come out next year and costars her former boyfriend, Brad Pitt, and Iron Man with Robert Downey Jr. and Terrence Howard."

Source: www.People.com

Blog Archive