Olivia Munn pictures by emily horton

Maxim Exclusive: Olivia Munn



The geek goddess makes her second Maxim cover. See Olivia’s pictures here: www.maxim.com In the year since her first cover, a lot has happened to Olivia Munn: she’s joined the Best F#@king News Team Ever as a Daily Show correspondent, has graduated from a small part in Iron Man 2 to star time in the soon-to-film I Don’t Know How She Does It (alongside Sarah Jessica Parker), and is storming prime time on the NBC sitcom Perfect Couples. Celebrate along with us with this sneak peak of her February Maxim cover (on stands soon). Isn’t life Munn-derful? Tell us about Perfect Couples. It’s about three different couples and how these six people interact with each other. There’s the seemingly normal couple, and then there’s a couple that fights and screams and has sex all the time and suddenly gets back together, and then there’s the seemingly perfect couple. That’s the one I’m in. On The Daily Show you are the senior Asian correspondent, the senior espionage correspondent, the body-size expert, and a senior media analyst. Which one is most demanding? I had to go through an intensive program at DeVry University for each one of those. It’s a DeVry/ITT tech crash course where I get a degree in three hours. Once I get one, I put my diploma on the wall and keep moving. This is your second Maxim cover. They say it’s sexier the second time… The first one had a lot of excitement around it for me. I’ve said it before: Maxim was the magazine in college that every boyfriend had, and when …







e4e4e02b5c0.jpg 150x112 photo


See the article here:
Maxim Exclusive: Olivia Munn


Blog Archive